Just a quickie to let you know that a very tiny amount of progress on the craft front is happening here! I am SLOWLY sewing together my granny squares for my cushion cover. I tested a few different methods out and settled for one that weaves the yarn down under the outside edge of the squares. It raises this edge slightly but I quite like this effect. I left long ends on each square so I'm using these to sew them together.
I haven't done anything to my felt bag yet, but in true 'Becky style' I did discover this when I was playing around...
I purchased two buttons, thinking I needed only one, but knowing how I like to alter designs as a I go along, had bought a spare just in case. Now I will still need to purchase an extra shell button for the loop closure on the bag! I thought I was ahead of my creative self on this one!
Hope you are finding more time to be creative than I am!