Tuesday 15 March 2011

A Quick Post

Well, nearly finished my crochet project. Not quite at the 'tah-da' stage but eager to get there.
My carrot and apple cake was a huge success - none left!
I can really recommend this one. It is from the same Sainsbury's baking book as shown in my last post and is delicious.

Finally, I have bought these...

...polystyrene eggs. I am hoping to wet felt them then add some needle felted patterns, beads and ribbon. We'll see...
I also have a new felting book but that one can keep for my next post!
Becky x

3 comments:

  1. That cake looks delicious; I bet it went in a flash! That's a lot of eggs you've got there. Looking forward to seeing what you do with them, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic cake Becky... just how I like carrot cake... dripping in icing...but with the added deliciousness of icing in the middle too!
    Looking forwad to the ta-dah and to the results of your egg making! Ali ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cake looks and sounds delicious!
    The polysterene eggs project looks an interesting one - looking forward to seeing how this unfolds!!!
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to read my post and leave a message.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...