Monday 7 February 2011

The Next Project...

Before Christmas I made some lovely little flower brooches using felt I bought from bloomingfelt and some yarn made from recycled waste sari silk.

Disappointingly, they didn't sell very quickly on Folksy (I'm not sure the photos do them justice) so I took them into work where they disappeared very quickly! In fact, I have had several requests for more. So I have decided to make some in time for Mother's day. Me being me, I don't like doing the same thing twice (too many ideas, too little time!). I bought this gorgeous wool on a shopping trip to St.Ives last month and have been itching to make something with it.

So I thought I would use some with my brooches. I'll give you a little peek of how I'm doing...

Just a taster until I get one finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to read my post and leave a message.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...