Thursday 17 February 2011

Has the post come yet?

I know you'll all agree with me, there's nothing quite like the anticipation of a parcel coming in the post! I spotted a super little felt bag made by Liz at That Fuzzy Feeling which she made while preparing for a craft fair. I fell in love with it when I first saw it and when it didn't sell at the fair, did a bit of cheeky asking if she would possibly list it on Folksy! Well, she did and yesterday my bag arrived!
It is so beautifully soft, the subtle hints of colour in the natural felt, the brooch and button so well matched. I just love it!
I really think this bag was destined to be mine!

It's not really a very practical bag for me; with the two little ones I need a much larger bag for all the 'stuff' I carry around (I am always prepared for any eventuality and yet still manage to go out with only one glove!). But this isn't going to be my everyday, carry all the family stuff around, bag. This is my bag, just for my little things, on those rare occasions when it's just me and I will so look forward to using it!
X

1 comment:

  1. Becky, I'm so glad you like your new bag - I think it was destined to find a home with you :)
    I hope you enjoy using it in those rare moments that you get just for you!
    Liz x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to read my post and leave a message.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...