Friday 4 February 2011

Just A Quickie!

Just to get things going, I'm going to do a quick post showing my latest necklace added today on Folksy.


This one is fun and funky. I just love the vibrant colours, the spots and the swirl.

This is the first felt cord I have made and it took quite a bit of effort to get the beads threaded onto it.

I have been felting for over a year now and haven't tired of it yet. It's such a versatile medium which I can pick up and put down as I need too (crafting these days has become snatching precious time here and there).

I have an idea in my head for a birdy badge of some form but I've not quite pinned down the full design yet. I'll try and post some sketches tomorrow.
Thanks for popping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to read my post and leave a message.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...