Friday 18 February 2011

Half-term! Hooray!!!

It's here, finally! A week off and the promise of a decent night's sleep, (hopefully accompanied by a lie-in), baking, gardening, felting and maybe some nice walks (if the rain stops - it's very heavy here tonight). Heaven!

This is a photograph I took of my orchid which is currently in full bloom. My late Nan loved orchids. They are so easy to keep and bloom for weeks. This one has a beautiful lacework effect on the petals.
I'm off to continue the brooches I started recently and perhaps start a new necklace.
Have a good weekend. x

2 comments:

  1. Have a great week, Becky. It's snowing here (the horrible slushy variety), so I hope the weather is better where you are! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your week, Becky. Hope you have a lovely rest, and some sunshine too. The orchid there is blooming really well, very pretty! Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to read my post and leave a message.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...